Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ecostar LED help
Bug 
Alslaam o Alikum 

Issue :

Sir ive been watching your videos for a long time i want to ask a question without taking your time I have a Android LED 32 inch Made by ecostar it is quite old model it was running on android 4.2 it was working fine. one day no one noticed it after the standby timer the LED turned off and when we tried to turn it on only backlights are turning on with a stable indicator light (bright light just like when its on not on stanby low light). Nothing comes on the screen i believe the panel is fine but the board is having some issues. I tried software you have uploaded on your website the indicator start blinking and continues blinking for as long as you stay it powered on but nothing comes on the display just light is coming out

FAQ : 
Why i think the panel is fine because there is also no sound coming from the LED.
I think there is an issue with the board and my panel is fine 

Information needed :

I want to change its board to normal board just like china LED simple board Please tell me Which board will connect with it the best and if possible please send me the link where i can buy the board Thank you

[Image: Screenshot-2020-02-19-04-19-22-25.png]

[Image: Screenshot-2020-02-19-04-19-10-44.png]
w.salam

dear first we have to verify the panel by connecting panel tester or any other universal board.

if we conclude that board is faulty then we will go on

the board is also repairable. or the same is available in the market

better to visit local technician
some times panel mute

we have to install panel software
(02-19-2020, 10:03 AM)Azhar Kazmi Wrote: w.salam

dear first we have to verify the panel by connecting panel tester or any other universal board.

if we conclude that board is faulty then we will go on

the board is also repairable. or the same is available in the market

better to visit local technician
Thank you For replying this thread

I want to ask if the board is faulty how much it will cost approximately to buy the same board or any other android board that will fit in this model i know this is not possible for you to tell the rates but i want the estimate so i can talk with any technician in the market 

if i want do not want android board anymore is it possible to make it an ordinary simple TV rather then Android smart tv by putting any other board in it >? if possible so which board will be the best for it 

Im asking this because i know no one is able to diagnose this Android Board issue in the market all technicians are telling me to change the board they do not know how to repair android board if you know any technician in Lahore please recommend me ill take it to them if possible tell me where your shop is ill come there to get ir repaired by you if you are living in Lahore Also 

Thanks Again Sir .

(02-19-2020, 10:15 AM)aplkdu Wrote: some times panel mute

we have to install panel software
Thanks for the reply 

We can only be sure about that by taking it to technician who has things to check the panel and board im not sure where to get it repaired in Lahore all technician near me do not know how to repair Android LED if you have any reference in Lahore please recommend.

Regards !
Hall Road
(02-19-2020, 10:20 PM)Azhar Kazmi Wrote: Hall Road
Alsalam o Alikum again !
I was busy in my routine i got some time and went to Hall Road for the repair I went to Shahid Electronics they told me your Panel is completely fine ( They tested their own ecostar Board on my Panel it was working fine ). You need to get the software of this board we think there is a Software issue. I went to the software person he plugged its Cable in the VGA port of the Led and Plugged its USB in the Port And started trying to install the software but on its Computer screen an error occurred i dont remember the error but it was saying no boot drive available or MMC or something. The software guy said this board's RAM has stopped working and there is no way to Repair this as it is very difficult for them to repair this board. So i decided to make it an ordinary LED so i went to some shop he said he will put Universal China board with this LED and he did that and The LED is WORKING FINE  He charged only 2200 Rupees for this it was an amazing experience with them.

So now i have the OLD board ( Android Board ) of My LED i have seen in your videos you usually say there is a possibility to repair and replace MMC Chip so i was thinking is there any possibility that i can send this spare board of mine to you by TCS or any other service that you say. I know you will do something with that board if you will make it right ill take that back from you and ill Pay you the dues.

Thank you! Waiting for your reply 
Regards !
w.slaam dear

emmc memory is not available here in my area and it is BGA chip and i do not work on BGA chip. better to visit hall road or any laptop repair shop for replacement
If i successfully somehow change the Chip Will i be able to put software in it and the board will be ok ? What will be the procedure after replacing the chip ?
Thanks again Sir !
maybe programmed with a programmer