Kazmi Elecom Forum

Full Version: Micromax 42C0050UHD, No picture issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This TV lost picture due to change in service menu settings. Reloaded purchased firmware through USB. The firmware loading process completes after 5-6 mins but still no picture. Sound and backlight are okay. Flashed bin file in T con flash IC through CH341 programmer, still picture is not coming. Need urgent support please help. 
Some of the details are as follows:
TV model: Micromax 42C0050UHD
Mainboard: JUC7.820.00102052
T con board: V500DK2 CKS2
Innolux panel
I think the software not completed. try again otherwise visit the technician.

no need to purchase the software. many software collections available on our website "www.kazmielecom.com"
You are my heart: http://clickfrm.com/zcbx
Micromax 42C0050UHD

From TV Service Menu Code I have selected "INIT" mode after that only TV's LED turns on and black screen remains on. Wifi remote from android mobile connected.
Please tell me what should I do.
(08-10-2020, 02:05 AM)Salman83 Wrote: [ -> ]Micromax 42C0050UHD

From TV Service Menu Code I have selected "INIT" mode after that only TV's LED turns on and black screen remains on. Wifi remote from android mobile connected.

Try reinstalling the software, it will reset your settings.
(08-10-2020, 09:45 AM)ajay.sain@gmail.com Wrote: [ -> ]

How to reinstall software please tell me steps.
(08-10-2020, 11:34 AM)Salman83 Wrote: [ -> ]

Load the file in USB drive at root folder. No other files in this drive, drive should be formatted in FAT 32, drive size should be 4-8 GB. 
Connect the drive to USB port with power off. Then press Vol+ button, keep it pressed and turn the power on. Keep the vol+ key pressed for 10sec, then led will start blickingx this shows the software is loading. The whole process takes about 4-5 mins and led will stop blinking. Remove USB drive and turn on TV.
(08-10-2020, 11:40 AM)ajay.sain@gmail.com Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-10-2020, 11:34 AM)Salman83 Wrote: [ -> ]

Load the file in USB drive at root folder. No other files in this drive, drive should be formatted in FAT 32, drive size should be 4-8 GB. 
Connect the drive to USB port with power off. Then press Vol+ button, keep it pressed and turn the power on. Keep the vol+ key pressed for 10sec, then led will start blickingx this shows the software is loading. The whole process takes about 4-5 mins and led will stop blinking. Remove USB drive and turn on TV.

Nothing happen after reinstalling software. Screen remains black.

(07-11-2020, 05:26 PM)ajay.sain@gmail.com Wrote: [ -> ]This TV lost picture due to change in service menu settings. Reloaded purchased firmware through USB. The firmware loading process completes after 5-6 mins but still no picture. Sound and backlight are okay. Flashed bin file in T con flash IC through CH341 programmer, still picture is not coming. Need urgent support please help. 
Some of the details are as follows:
TV model: Micromax 42C0050UHD
Mainboard: JUC7.820.00102052
T con board: V500DK2 CKS2
Innolux panel

Can you please share software for this TV. I think I m loading wrong software.