Kazmi Elecom Forum

Full Version: p75-2841v6-0 software for STARK-X RealtekATV 43"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My STARK-X 43" was stuck in boot loop and i could find a simple way to force reset it. Then i came to this channel and fortunately i found the p75-2841v6-0 softwares, but i couldn't find the STAR-X software. I tried the Revolution Galaxy and flashed successfully though now m stuck at Setup and and it's Upside down my remote doesn't support the software flashed i  think, it doesn't respond rather than a red light when pressing the remote buttons as it should be.

Please help me
Dear, it is hard to find the remote control and without remote control, you can not enter in a factory setting. So, try some universal remote then open service mode and check the Mirror/Flip option in a panel setting.
(12-11-2019, 05:54 PM)Azhar Kazmi Wrote: [ -> ]Dear, it is hard to find the remote control and without remote control, you can not enter in a factory setting. So, try some universal remote then open service mode and check the Mirror/Flip option in a panel setting.
Thanks for your reply...
How about I get the STAR-X software or if there is a way i can read the ROM from another STAR-X TV please instruct me. It has been 2 months now without my TV working. Thanks once again for your help!