Kazmi Elecom Forum

Full Version: Boot error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I think 2000hd extreme and this model has same loader. try with that gx loader. you can find it from the website page www.kazmielecom.com
ANYONE PLEASE HELP!

"Starsat SR-90000 extreme DECODER BOOT ERROR":

Kindly i need your assistance. I have Starsat SR-90000 extreme decoder while i was trying to update my firmware it freezed on the PROCESS, i rebooted the decoder now it is stuck on boot.

Solution failed:

1.i downloaded GX6621 1TUNER_16MB_DownloadTool trying to upgrade through rs232 port but it FAILED

2. Downloaded StarSat_SR_90000HD EXTREME_V278_03042020 then put it on empty flash drive; then insert it at back of usb port.  Turning on the decoder i pressed power on/off button on the remote to force decoder to boot /update through usb but it FAILED.

PLEASE ADVISE AND HELP HOW TO RESOLVE MY DECODER PROBLEM am really frustrated i have 3 months with it. Thank you so much Kazmi for your help in advance.
Dear all the procedures you have done already.

Now the final solution is to rewrite the flash memory with programmer
(04-24-2020, 02:18 PM)Azhar Kazmi Wrote: [ -> ]Dear all the procedures you have done already.

Now the final solution is to rewrite the flash memory with programmer
 Azhar - Kindly advise how do i rewrite the flash memory with programmer. Also which chip must i be looking at and on the programmer which chip number must i select. Thank you.

Braincz.
share the clear board picture
(05-01-2020, 11:01 AM)Azhar Kazmi Wrote: [ -> ]share the clear board picture
ATTACHED ARE CLEAR PICTURES OF MY DECODER SR-90000 BOARD
UU05 is Flash ic
(05-02-2020, 04:31 AM)Azhar Kazmi Wrote: [ -> ]UU05 is Flash ic
hello Azhar,

which IC do i have to select using AsProgrammer on UU05 . see the clear picture. Thank you
can read and write this ic by as programmer
Pages: 1 2